7 REASONS TO JOIN mSpy Affiliate Program
& Build Your Income On Premium Products
- 7Start with 50% Revenue Share – don’t be an employee, be a PARTNER!
- $20 - $100 commission within a fair-share partnership for any available product sold.
- $95.50 is a solid return on an average sale.
- + range of CPA offers for you to choose from: Fixed Price, CPI & Credit Submit
- 670%-60% Commissions for Your Outstanding Results
You optimize your sales - we optimize your share. Our multi-tier revenue system fosters improvement, and we never leave top performers unrewarded.
> 299 70% 70% 45% 99-299 60% 60% 35% < 99 50% 50% 25%
- 5120 Days Sales Tracking
Three months is ample time for any customer to make a decision, especially on premium products that mSpy offers.Never lose your customer with sales tracking.
- 4Wide Target Audience
- Worried parents – to monitor their teens' phone use.
- Families – who want to take care of their elders.
- Business owners – Who are looking to enforce corporate policies on company's devices.
- 3200+ promotion tools at Your disposal
You want to be an Affiliate – not a designer, web-developer or SEO-guru. You don’t want to do the job you’re not applying for. So we’ve got these ready for You:
Banners - Customizable banners of all sizes and designs (200+)
Landing pages – to meet the customer’s query (50+)
- PPC Ads - Multilanguage keywords for USA, UK, Germany, France, Spain and more!
- SEO keywords
- Videos and tutorials
- 2Join the diverse community of 5,000+ affiliates
Marketing specialists in PPC, SEO, Display, Email advertising, Review websites' owners successfully promote mSpy all over the world.
- 1Take part in providing a global service by helping to distribute advanced software
Please note: mSpy was designed to monitor minor children and employees, provided a proper content has been obtained. Always consult our legal policies
You become successful the minute you decide to
The secret of how to get ahead
is to get started
Mspy in press
- 1) What is mSpy affiliate program?
We are one of the best, highly paying affiliate program among monitoring software developers. We are paying you at least 50% for every mSpy license sold through your affiliate id. Our market share is constantly growing and we are continuously improving our product, providing the best customer service in the industry. We want you to share our success and benefit from our expansion by helping us grow and in turn get generous payouts, high conversion rates and outstanding affiliate support.
- 2) How do I apply and start profiting?
Simply register at http://affiliates.mspy.com and have our affiliate team review and approve your application. Once done, you will receive a welcome email, containing all the necessary information, including link building guide and further links to other tutorials.
- 3) What are your commission rates?
Various offers have different models, for example all our Revenue share offers we have tiered payout system. Our CPI rates vary according to geos and CPA rates on specific actions. You are able to view current payouts in each offer’s description. You can earn up to 70% from every single sale, consult with each offer’s payouts section.
- 4) What is your tiered payout system terms?
- Bronze: up to 99 sales/month - 50% Revenue Share
- Silver: above 99 and up to 299/month - 60% Revenue Share
- Gold: above 299/month - 70% Revenue Share
- 5) How often are payments made?
You are able to receive weekly instant payments with one of the offered payment methods. If the payment date happens to fall on US public holidays or weekends, then it is brought forward to the next business day. Commission will be due or payable to you as soon as you reach the commission payment threshold, set as low as $100.00. New affiliates are eligible for receiving payouts only after they generate their first 5 sales. All sales are subject to 2 weeks hold period. If you have any issues with payments, please contact us at [email protected]
- 6) What are your payment methods?
Affiliate commissions are paid with one of the following supported methods: Paypal, WebMoney, EPESE. Our new platform allows for payments to be made to your existing Payoner Credit Card or wired through Payoneer Global Bank Transfer directly to your local bank account in local currency. If you do not currently hold an account with Payoneer, you may apply for it via our affiliate program.
- 7) How do you handle refunds chargebacks?
Provided that you promote mSpy in a correct manner (see our Rules & Restrictions), you can expect a natural refund rate of 1.5%. However, should your campaign misrepresent mSpy or mislead customers, your refund rate can skyrocket. We try to minimize the refund rates by helping cliets solve arising issues or dispute chargeback claims. Should the transaction be reversed due to dispute or credit card fraud, your account will be debited for commission earned on that particular sale. At our sole discretion, we may choose not to pay those affiliates who have a high level of refunds and chargebacks.
- 8) May I referrer other affiliates to the program?
Definitely! In addition to the commissions we pay you for your sales, we will also pay you a 10% commission on your referral sales.
Target audiences, languages and locales, traffic sources
- 9) What are your target audiences?
Virtually anyone might be interested in buying mSpy:
- Worried parents - to monitor their teens' phone use.
- Families - to take care of elderly members.
- Business owners - to enforce corporate policies on company's devices.
- 10) What languages and locales is mSpy available in?
We strive to make mSpy a global leader in monitoring software industry and we aim at providing our services globally. Our site and national localizations are available in the following major world languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Turkish, Korean and Arabic.
- 11) What if I have mixed traffic sources, what site shall I choose to promote?
You can send your traffic to mspy.com, which will determine user’s language preferences based on browser settings and IP address, displaying relevant site versions and currencies. For any country specific traffic you may select one of the national sites.
- 12) What traffic sources work the best?
We have seen the best results with paid search campaigns as well as reviews sites that give clear and coherent view of mSpy, its features and possibilities. SEO optimization also helps greatly these sites to rank high. Coupon sites however should be your methods of last choice, since they tend to put in minimum effort and are valued lower by us than any other traffic source.
Promotional & creative materials
- 13) What affiliate resources are you able to provide me with?
- PPC Ads - Multilanguage keywords for several major markets including the USA, UK, Germany, France, Spain and more!
- Banners - Customizable banners of all sizes and designs: funny, family-oriented, stylish, business, etc. You are free to download our banner sets or directly link to them.
- SEO keywords - A must-have resource for picking up the best keywords you need to promote your own domain with
- Videos - Download videos and place them on your websites.
- Dedicated affiliate managers - Do you have an idea but no resources to bring to life? Talk to us and we will work out the best solution together.
- Landing pages - A great number of landing pages to suit your specific needs or traffic niche: Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, SnapChat, Parental control, as well as iOS or Android specific landings and many more.
Tracking and reporting
- 14) How are sales attributed?
mSpy affiliate program works on First interaction (e.g. First click) attribution model, meaning the moment a visitor clicks your tracking link on the web, we place a cookie file which lasts 120 days on their browser and allows us to determine the first source of exposure and accurately attribute commission in case of a sale.
- 15) What is the cookie life period?
Rest assured, you will be credited even for delayed purchases, as our cookie is stored for 120 days, unless customer has specifically cleared their cookies.
- 16) What attribution platform do you use?
One of the major addition to mSpy and its affiliate program is the recent integration with HasOffers, a widely acknowledged independent and unbiased attribution and tracking platform.
- 17) I have a number of sources, how can I measure and optimize their performance?
We are able to provide you with the long-awaited feature of measuring performance by passing relevant sub_ids from CAKE or any other analytics or traffic distribution platform that you use. You are also able to insert your own post backs and get notified each time a sale is made, this will help you auto optimize.
- 18) What sort of reporting do you provide?
You are able to access data on your impressions, clicks, unique clicks as well as conversions and any other passed to us information in sub_ids, from relevant reports.
- 19) How do I know one of my referrals has made a sale?
You are able to view your list of referrals as well as due commission from their sales in the Referrals report section.
Rules & Restrictions
- 20) What rules shall I keep in mind when launching campaigns?
Our rules are simple as that:
- Keep it real
- Do not exaggerate and do not say mSpy can do what it obviously can't (yet).
- When it doubt, consult your affiliate manager or Features page
- 21) Are there any restrictions?
There are certain restrictions that you should keep in mind when launching your campaigns:
- Is it forbidden to use Protected SEM Bidding Keywords: mspy, m spy, myspy, my spy or coupon + any of these words. You must negative match these keywords in your paid search campaigns.
- No automatic links. You agree not to utilize any link that is or can be initiated automatically without the user clicking on the link.
- It is forbidden to post any information that does not correspond to the authentic data about the services offered by the software and may affect mSpy’s reputation or be a reason for customer complaints. For example: ‘Limited time Offer!’, ‘Offer Expires Today’, ‘Free Service’ or any other paid features available for subscribed members only.
- You shall not generate traffic through following methods or techniques: drive-by downloads, spam pop-ups, pop-unders, incentivized or cashback traffic and by no means any hacked links or hacked redirects.
- You must insert the following disclaimer to your website in footer, for instance:
Disclaimer: mSpy software is created for the purposes of parental control, monitoring employees' devices (with prior explicit consent obtained) and other directly related reasons. No other usage of mSpy software is endorsed by mSpy. mSpy is not liable for the other ways of the software use, described on the sites other than mspy.com
- 22) Is my site eligible?
We accept almost all types of websites, however we do not accept any sites which:
- Contain sexually explicit materials
- Contain hate/violent/offensive content
- Promote any types of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other factors
- Promote illegal activities or otherwise violate any applicable laws, including those targeting WAREZ, CRACKING, and HACKING SITES, or SPAM.
Should your site violate these requirements, we leave a right to have your account suspended within 24 hours, without prior notification.
- 23) Do I have to provide after-sales support?
Not at all. Starting from the moment visitor lands on our site, we do all the hard work of converting them into sales, processing paymts and fulfilling the order. We handle all the customer service and all the reporting.
- 24) I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
Simply request a new one with Forgot password feature at the login form.
- 25) I have another issue not covered in FAQ